This new service helps our clients get the utilities of their choice (such as phone, electric, water, internet, cable/satellite, gas, etc.) hooked up to their new home free of charge.
How it works:
1. A WIN Concierge Connection Specialist will reach out to our client approximately a month after the inspection to provide an introduction to the service, discuss their utility needs, and schedule a follow-up phone appointment. They can also provide special promotions available only to WIN Home Inspection customers!
2. The Concierge research team will identify which service providers and options are available at the client's new home.
3. During the scheduled phone appointment, the WIN Concierge Connection Specialist will present the available options, help customers choose which services they'd like, and then assist with setting up the utility connections.
4. Customers will receive a confirmation email and phone call recapping the ordered utility services orders, installation dates, and other relevant information.
5. Customer information is kept confidential and is only shared with the utility providers that the customer chooses. Their information is not shared or sold to any other company. Our program is BBB A+ rated.
This complimentary program is our way of saying "Thank You" for choosing WIN Home Inspection!
The WIN Concierge Program can help assist with these utilities:
This program is managed by OneSource Solutions.
Matthew Steger, owner/inspector of WIN Home Inspection, is an ASHI Certified Inspector (ACI), a Certified Level 1 Infrared Thermographer, an electrical engineer, a PA DEP licensed radon tester, and a PA Dept. of Ag. licensed pesticide applicator/WDI inspector. He is fully PA Act 114 compliant. He can be reached at: 717-361-9467 or email@example.com. WIN Home Inspection has provided a wide array of home inspection services in the Lancaster, PA area since 2002.